LT86101X is a deeply-optimized HDMI re-driver and DP++ to HDMI level shifter IC that enhances TMDS signal quality by performing cable or board trace loss compensation. LT86101X can be configured to work under HDMI1.4b with up to 3.4Gb/s data rate or HDMI2.0 standard with maximum 6Gb/s data rate to allow for the highest resolutions of 4Kx2K 60Hz or 1080P with higher refresh rates.
The input receiver of LT86101X implements a multi-level programmable linear equalizer that can support maximum 20dB loss compensation due to Inter-Symbol Interference (ISI). The output transmitter re-drives the received signal with multi-level programmable output swing and up to 6dB de-emphasis.
LT86101X is fabricated in advanced CMOS process and implemented in a small outline 5mmx5mm QFN40 package. This package is RoHS compliant and specified to operate from -40°C to +85°C.
• Compliant to HDMI1.4b /2.0 Standard for Both Input and Output
• Support Dual-mode DisplayPort Standard for Input
• Support up to 6Gb/s Data Rates
• Integrate DDC Interception
• Programmable Input Equalization
• Programmable Output Swing and De-emphasis
• Support Only AC Coupled Interface
• Internal MCU and Flash for Online Firmware Upgrade
• Support External I2C Debug
• 1.8V/3.3V Power Supply
• Packaged in 5mmx5mm QFN40
• Digital TV and Blu-ray DVD Player
• Digital Projector and LCD Display
• PC, Notebook and All-in-Ones Computer
• Home Entertainment System
• HDMI Cable Extender