LT87101 is a deeply-optimized DP1.2 re-driver IC that enhances DP signal quality by performing cable or board trace loss compensation. The device complies with VESA DisplayPort Standard 1.2 and supports a 1-, 2- or 4-lane main link interface signaling RBR 1.62Gb/s, HBR 2.7Gb/s and HBR2 5.4Gb/s per lane.
The input receiver of LT87101 implements a multi-level programmable linear equalizer, supporting up to 25dB loss compensation due to Inter-Symbol Interference (ISI). The output transmitter re-drives the received signal with multi-level programmable output swing and up to 5.1dB pre-emphasis. A build-in AUX interception block monitors AUX channel and automatically adjust equalizing and signaling levels in response to DP Link Training Commands.
LT87101 internally integrates an 8-bit OCM and flash memory (stacked die) to configure and run program. Online software upgrade is also supported for LT87101.
The LT87101 is fabricated in advanced CMOS process and implemented in a small outline 5mmx5mm QFN40 package. This package is RoHS compliant and specified to operate from -40°C to +85°C.
• Compliant to VESA DP1.2 Standard
• Support up to 5.4Gb/s Data Rates
• Integrate AUX Interception
• Programmable Input Equalization
• Programmable Output Swing and De-emphasis
• Internal MCU and Flash for Online Firmware Upgrade
• Support External I2C Debug
• 1.8V/3.3V Power Supply
• Packaged in 5mmx5mm QFN40
• PC, Notebook, All-in-Ones Computer and Docking
• Graphic Cards and Monitors
• Home Entertainment and DP Cable Extender