The Lontium LT86102UX HDMI2.0 Splitter features a 1:2 splitter compliant with HDMI2.0/1.4 specification, max 6Gbps high speed data rate, adaptive equalization RX input and pre-emphasized TX output to support long cable application, no XTAL and 1.2V power supply on board to save BOM cost, internal TX lane swap for flexible PCB routing .
LT86102UX HDMI2.0 Splitter automatically detect the cable loss, and adaptively optimize the equalization setting .The CDR cleans the input data jitter, make it suitable for long cable and cascade application. It support RX termination resistor calibration to further improve signal integrity.
LT86102UX support DDC/SCDC compliant with HDMI2.0/1.4 specification. This package is TQFP100 14mmx14mm. It operate from −40°C to +85°C.
• HDMI 1.4/2.0 specifications compliant
• Support 3D video formats and 4Kx2K extended resolution formats up to 6.0Gbps data rate
• Supports 8/10/12bit deep color
• Supports 4K2K video up to 60Hz frame rate
• Supports all video format which is compliant with HDMI2.0/1.4 specification
• Adaptive equalization and de-emphasis to compensate long cable losses
• ODTs and calibration
• Integrated EDID shadow RAM and embedded EDID
• 5V-tolerant DDC interfaces
• 1 HDMI input port, up to 2 HDMI output ports
• Unlimited cascading for more output ports or signal repeating
• Jitter cleaning PLL for better performance
• DC/AC coupled signal input/output
• No external crystal is needed
• Multiple display/TV support
• HDMI/DVI signal splitting/repeating