The LT8631UX HDMI2.0/1.4 Switch features a 3:1 switch compliant with HDMI2.0/1.4 specification, max 6Gbps high speed data rate, adaptive equalization RX input and pre-emphasized TX output to support long cable application, no XTAL on board to save BOM cost.
LT8631UX HDMI2.0/1.4 Switch automatically detects the cable loss, and adaptively optimize the equalization setting. It supports RX termination resistor calibration to further improve signal integrity.
LT8631UX support DDC/SCDC compliant to HDMI2.0/1.4 specification. The integrated DDC and HPD switches further lower the cost of system manufacture, and simplify the routing on the system board. This package is QFN64. It operate from −40°C to +85°C.
• 3 inputs, 1output HDMI/DVI links
• HDMI 1.4/2.0/DVI 1.0compliant
• Supports data rates up to 6Gbps
• RX side ODTs and management circuitry
• Integrated HPD switch, DDC switch, and +5V Power indicator switch, greatly lowering the cost and simplifying the manufacturing process
• Source/Sink connection detection for flexible system management
• I2C control supported
• Low added jitter
• 5V-tolerant DDC interfaces
• No external crystal is needed
• Adaptive equalization
• SCDC monitor
• Front panel buffer for advanced television (HDTV) sets
• Standalone switcher
• Multiple input displays
• A/V receivers