The Lontium LT1258EX is an 8-channel with signal conditioning suitable for high-speed bus applications with data rates up to 12.5 Gbps. The continuous time linear equalizer (CTLE) of the receiver provides adjustable boost to compensate up to 30dB insertion-loss at 6.25 GHz. The intergrted CDR reset the jitter budget and retime the jigh-speed serial data. The transmitter features a programmable amplitude voltage levels to be selectable up to 1200 mVp-p and de-emphasis up to 12 dB.
The LT1258EX integrated EYE-Open Monitor to detect the signal performace after equalization.
The LT1258EX can be configured to support PCIe,
CAUI-10, SAS/SATA, 10G-KR, CPRI, USB3.x or other signaling protocols.
The LT1258EX is fabricated in advanced CMOS process and implemented in 10mm x 5.5mm QFN54 package. This package is RoHS compliant and specified to operate from -40°C to +85°C.
• Support 8Gbps, 9.8Gbps to 12.5Gbps and theirs 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 Data Rate
• Integrated CDR for Jitter clean
• Input Signal Detect and RX Detect Support
• 2x2 Cross-Point Swither
• Up to 4 forward channel and 4 backward channel woking simultaneously
• On chip EYE-Open Monitor and PRBS Generator
• Data Lane Polarity Swappable
• Up to 30dB Equalization at 6.25GHz
• Programmable De-emphasis up to 12dB
• Up to 1.2V output Swing
• Programmable Through Pin Selection, EEPROM or SMBus Interface
• Selectable 2.5-V or 3.3-V Supply Voltage