The Lontium LT1258EX is a quad 2:2 cross-point switch or splitter with signal conditioning suitable for high-speed bus applications with data rates up to 12.5 Gbps. The continuous time linear equalizer (CTLE) of the receiver provides adjustable boost to compensate up to 25dB insertion-loss at 6.25 GHz. The integrated CDR reset the jitter budget and retime the high-speed serial data. The transmitter features a programmable amplitude voltage levels to be selectable up to 1200 mVpp and de-emphasis up to 8dB.
The LT1258EX integrated EYE-Open Monitor to detect the signal performance after equalization. The EOM function support 9.8~12.5Gbps only.
In order to save power consumption, the LT1258EX can work well at 1.8V and 2.5V power supply in external LDO mode.
The LT1258EX can be configured to support PCIe, CAUI-10, and 10G-KR, CPRI or other signaling protocols.
The LT1258EX is fabricated in advanced CMOS process and implemented in 10mm x 5.5mm QFN54 package.
• Support 9.8Gbps to 12.5Gbps data rate and 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 sub-rate
• Integrated CDR for Jitter clean
• Input signal detect and output sink detect support
• 2x2 cross-point Swither
• Up to 4 forward and 4 backward lanes support
• On chip EOM(EYE-Open Monitor)
• Data Lane Polarity Swappable
• Up to 25dB Equalization at 6.25GHz
• Programmable De-emphasis up to 8dB
• Up to 1.2V output Swing
• Selectable 2.5-V or 3.3-V supply voltage
• Support PRBS 7/9/15/31 generator and checker
• Support up to 400KHz I2C/SMBus slave