The Lontium LT1258 is a quad 2:2 cross-point switch or splitter with signal conditioning suitable for high-speed bus applications with data rates up to 12.5 Gbps. The continuous time linear equalizer (CTLE) of the receiver provides adjustable boost to compensate up to 25 dB insertion-loss at 6.25 GHz. The transmitter features a programmable amplitude voltage levels to be selectable up to 1200 mVpp and de-emphasis up to 8 dB.
In order to save power consumption, the LT1258 can work well from 1.8V to 2.5V power supply in external LDO mode.
The LT1258 can be configured to support PCIe, CAUI-10, and SAS/SATA, 10G-KR, CPRI or other signaling protocols.
The LT1258 is fabricated in advanced CMOS process and implemented in 10mm x 5.5mm QFN54 package.
• Support 1Gbps to 12.5Gbps Data Rate
• Input signal detect and output sink detect support
• 2x2 Analog cross-point Switch
• Data lane polarity swappable
• Up to 4 forward and 4 backward lanes support
• Programmable de-emphasis up to 8dB
• Up to 1.2V output Swing
• Programmable Through Pin Selection, EEPROM or I2C/SMBus Interface
• Selectable 2.5-V or 3.3-V supply voltage
• Equalization performance
PRBS31 25 dB@12.5Gbps
PRBS31 26 dB@11.5Gbps
PRBS31 27 dB@10.3125Gbps
• Support up to 400KHz I2C/SMBus slave